830.000 people within 30 kilometres and an additional
catchment area with more than 4 million inhabitants
(within a 90 min drive)
First-class transport links via the motorway A 620
Villeroy & Boch, Marc O’Polo, Daniel Hechter & Bugatti Shoes,
Mustang, Seidensticker, Schiesser, Betty Barclay, Tom Tailor,
Street One, Vaude, Depot, Gubor, Wajos Genussmanufaktur
8.4 million overnight stays in 2015
31.1 million day trips in 2015
2017 new visitor record
34 % of visitors like to shop
The listed Cristallerie building was built in 1843 by Nicolas Villeroy, Jean-Francois Boch and Eduard Karcher for the production of glass. The crystal factory, on the other hand, was built from the stones of the Premonstratensian Abbey of Wadgassen, which was once located here and founded in 1135. With elaborate architecture, a symbiosis of old and new has now been created - the listed classic substance nestles impressively within the ensemble of the new outlets. The result is a compact, architecturally exciting and inviting area in which tradition and future harmonise perfectly.
The current six new buildings are grouping around the Villeroy & Boch Factory Outlet Center, that opened in June 2011, and contain around 25 shop units and restaurants/cafés. This status quo and the further development of other areas offer an outstanding market potential for all existing and new tenants.